Meet Allover Healthcare Group™
Time to heal... Spreading the Allover Solution...
One service at a time.
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP) Adults
Our On-Site Adult Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program PRP services are offered at the Baltimore City location and off-Site community based services are provided in any consumer choosen location. The program provides adults with structured group activities designed to develop and enhance independent living skills. The goal is to assist individuals with the transition from a long period of hospitalization to successfully re-enter the community, and to assist those individuals already in the community with maintaining and enhancing their skills.
- personal hygiene
- planning and cooking meals
- managing medications
- general health care promotion
- personal safety
Social Skills Training
- interpersonal skills
- computer Training
Independent Living And Community Living Skills Training
- utilizing community resources
- transportation and mobility training
- personal finance and budgeting
Illness Management Skills Training
- understand and deal with mental illness as a disease
- deal with symptoms and each person’s unique challenges of daily living
- medication education
- how to recover your sense of self and your life in spite of having an illness
Substance Abuse Recovery Training
- deal with the disease of addiction
- stop or decrease substance use
- recover your sense of self and your life in spite of having an addiction
We offer dual diagnosis groups as well as groups with a specific focus, such as support groups for working individuals, groups which address the needs of older consumers, and men's and women's groups.
Services occur as needed. There are on-call clinicians available to Allover Healthcare Group consumers by phone.
You may be eligible for government assistance. These services are also offered at each location. Allover Healthcare Group takes an active part in advocacy, and in completing applications for and maintenance of all entitlements.
Services can be provided off-site at the consumer's discretion. For instance, if a consumer requires skills training in terms of shopping or laundry, Allover Healthcare Group staff can meet the consumer at a local shopping mall or laundromat.
On-site Services for Adults
The On-site PRP services for Adults generally runs Monday-Wednesday-Friday from 9 am to 2 pm in terms of individual and group services, additional hours can be requested after 2 pm or weekend services can be provided.